- At the close of today’s trading session, the Nigerian equities Bourse Inched higher by 0.58% as measured by NSE ASI and Market capitalization, as they both closed at 30,137.53 points and N11,238.56tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 3.00%.
- Volume, Value of trades and No of trades all increased by 126.67%, 199.19% and 47.99% to 300.134, 3,248.26 and 3,762.00 Deals respectively.
- CCNN topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 10.00%, while AIRSERVICE led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.49%
- Market breadth was POSITIVE with Twenty-one (21) gainers and Thirteen (13) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate close at 21.67% and 24.17%, while system liquidity still closed in the negative region of about N130.BN
- The Bond market yield flattened, as market focus shifted to bonds with higher coupons, while Bond maturity of year 2027 benefited from positive market sentiment.
- The T-bills market witnessed market rally towards the Short tenured Bond, while yield in the market sphere declined.
China Presses on With Tax-Cut Strategy as Lending Stabilizes. Read More