- The Nigerian equities Bourse close the day on a high as both NSE ASI and market capitalization increased by 0.69% respectively, as they both closed at 33,191.45points and N12, 117.44tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 13.26%.
- Volume and Value of trades both decreased by 28.20% and 52.52% to N185.193M and 2,350.46, while No of trades increased by 0.06% to 3,180.00 respectively.
- TRANSCORP topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 9.60%, while PZ led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 7.66%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Fourteen (14) gainers against Nineteen (19) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 15.00% and 15.79%, as system liquidity compressed to around N38.bn
- The Bond market traded on an inactive note at today’s trading activity, as market players were less attracted to the market, as a result of the anticipated Bond auction. However fewer trades were recorded around the medium tenor bond.
- The T-Bills market at today’s trading recorded higher yield, which inched further around 15bps across curve, as system liquidity compressed.
Tariffs begin to take bite out of U.S. corporate earnings growth. Read More