- The Equity Market continued in its downward trend. ASI & Market capitalization declined by 0.57% to 39,045 points and N20,428.62 trn respectively. Year-to-Date ASI followed suit and dropped further to (3.04%).
- No of trades reduced by 9.19% but Volume increased by 3.29%. However, the overall Value of trades declined by 14.26%.
- WEMABANK share recorded the highest Volume of trades while SEPLAT recorded the highest Value of trades.
- LINKASSURE topped the Gainers table with a 10% rise in share prices while DAARCOMM topped the Losers Chart with an 8.70% fall in share prices.
- Twenty-Four (24) stocks fell while Eighteen (18) stocks rose, driving the market breadth down to 0.75x.