- The Equity Market ASI & Market capitalization climbed upwards by 0.71% to 39,493.37 points and N20,663.14 trn respectively. Likewise, Year-to-Date ASI increased, settling at (-1.93%).
- The highest traded stock by volume and value was GUARANTY.
- Volume, Value, and No of deals all soared upwards during this trading session. Volume and Value of trades went up 10,810bp and 28,172bp respectively. No of deals rose up 2,189bp.
- COURTVILLE and CUSTODIAN emerged as the top Gainers with a 10% price increase each while CORNEST was the largest loss maker, with a 9.84% price decline.
- Twenty-Eight (28) stocks rose while twelve (12) stocks fell, driving the market breadth up to 2.33x.