- The Nigerian equities Bourse touched appreciated at today’s trading, as both NSE ASI and market capitalization increased by 0.51% respectively, as they both closed at 32,222.24 points and N11,763.61 tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 15.79%.
- Volume and Value of trades both decreased by 9.84%, and 35.59% to 148.101 and N1,796.08 while No of trade increased by 25.57% to N2,853 respectively.
- GLAXOSMITH topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 9.96%, while UNIONDAC led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 8.00%
- Market breadth was POSITIVE with Twenty (27) gainers against Five (5) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 10.17% and 10.83%, as system liquidity level decline.
- The bond Market ended the trading day on an inactive as the market took a cautious approach in anticipation of the forthcoming MPC meeting.
Goldman Sachs believes the US economy will slow to a crawl next year-Read More: