- The Nigerian equities Bourse touched a new low for the current month, as both NSE ASI and market capitalization decreased by 0.76% respectively, as they both closed at 31,864.80 points and N11,633.11tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 16.73%.
- Value of trade and No of trades both decreased by 1.80%, and 4.81% to N2,453.30 and 2,595 while Volume of trade increased by 52.34% to N2,858 respectively.
- UBN topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 4.12%, while INTBREW led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.99%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Ten (10) gainers against Twenty-One (21) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The bond Market witnessed some level of stability at today’s trading session, however yield did compress marginally around 3bps, as a result of some visible bargain interest on sold off maturities.
- The T-bills Market closed on an inactive note, however the short Bills maturities witnessed few interest, as market players concentrated on OMO auction, which was oversubscribe by N3BN.
Upset by Trump’s Iran waivers, Saudis push for deep oil output cut. Read More: