- At the close of today’s trading session, the Nigerian equities Bourse continued on an upward trend however at a slower rate as the NSE ASI and Market capitalization both appreciated by 0.09% to 30,773.57 points and N11,475.94tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 0.95%.
- Volume, Value of trades and No of trades all increased by 3.62%, 181.19% and 9.34% to 190.318, 2,925.81 and 3,183.00 Deals respectively.
- BETAGLASS topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 10.00%, while AGLEVENT led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 6.90%
- Market breadth was POSITIVE with Twenty-One (21) gainers and Twelve (12) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate close at 19.50% and 20.92%, as system liquidity is on the low.
- The Bond market yield for today’s trading activities was flattened, while market purchase shirked on the back of anticipated increase in yields.
- The T-bills market coasted on a bearish at today’s trading activity, given enhanced OMO auction at yesterday’s as yield inched higher by about 10bps.
Fed gives banks more stress test information, unveils 2019 scenarios- Read More: