• At the close of today’s Trading session, the Nigerian equities Bourse Inched higher by 0.62% as measured by NSE ASI and Market capitalization, as they both closed at 29,517.73 points and N11,007.43tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 5.00%.
• Volume, Value of trades both appreciated by 64.03% and 36.61% to 385,292 and 3,067.52. While No of trades decreased by 3.41% to 3,680 Deals respectively.
• JBERGER topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 9.86%, while NEM led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.95%
• Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Twenty-one (21) gainers against Sixteen (16) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
• The OBB and OVN rate closed at 22.67% and 24.67%, while system liquidity recorded some marginal improvement.
• The Bond Market at today’s in trading activities, witness slight changes in its yield, as activity level was inactive.
• The T-Bills market recorded the sale of OMO, which was to the tune of about N343bn, while yield inched higher marginal, however the market closed on a bearish note.
Fed’s Powell again stresses patience as U.S. economy’s ‘narrative’ unfolds: Read More