- At the close of today’s Trading session, the Nigerian equities Bourse declined further by 1.20% as measured by NSE ASI and Market capitalization, as they both closed at 30,036.15 points and N11,200.75tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 3.33%.
- Volume, Value of trades both declined by 2.85% and 20.13%, while No of trades increased by 20.34% to 216.249 Units, N2,669.49B and 4,508 Deals respectively.
- JOHNHOLT topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 9.09%, while NEM led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.40%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Twelve (12) gainers against Twenty-Eight (28) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 25.00% and 27.25%, as system liquidity is currently negative.
- The Bond market yield recorded a contraction of about 4bps at today’s trading activities, while trading activities remained low.
- The T-bills market witnessed further OMO sale by CBN that was about N10BN, while yield inched higher by about 10bps. The T-bills front was bearish at this day’s trading activities.
Stocks Advance on Renewed Trade Hopes; Oil Climbs: Markets Wrap: Read More