- The Nigerian equities market closed in the Green at the end of the day’s trading activity, as both NSE ASI and market capitalization decreased by 0.11% respectively, as they both closed at 32,417.82points and N11,835.01tr respectively. Year-to-Date ASI is at a negative of 15.28%.
- Volume, Value of trades and No of trades all increased by 10.37%, 47.70% and 3.51% to N148.527M, N2,859.19Bn and2,857 respectively.
- NIGERINS topped the gainers’ table with percentage price change of 10.00%, while INTSPLC led the losers’ chart with percentage change of 9.68%
- Market breadth was NEGATIVE with Fifteen (15) gainers against Seventeen (17) price losers.
Money and Fixed Income Market
- The OBB and OVN rate closed at 9.00% and 9.58%, given positive robust system liquidity which is around N350b.
- The Bond market at today’s activities witnessed yield compressing by about 6 bps, as investors sentiment for short tenured was higher.
- The T-bills recorded some sell off, given the adjustment made by market player in respect of OMO auction, and of the summed offered only N249Bn was sold on 182 and 350days maturities. Read more: